7 Tattoo Parlor Business Books
As an artist you probably spend most of your time creating rather than researching what others create. However, in order to remain the expert that you are it’s important to know what other experts are doing and talking about.
With the overwhelming amount of information available to you, determining a trustworthy source of updated information can be half the battle. No need to fear, Cowe is here!
Below you’ll find our favorite tattoo tools to keep you in the know, up to date, and ahead of your competitors.
1. Vintage Tattoos: The Book of Old-School Skin Art
2. Start & Run a Tattoo and Body Piercing Studio
3. The Tattoo History Source Book
4. The World Atlas of Tattoo
5. Tattoo Design Journal: Personal Tattoo Idea Planner
6. Tattooed Millionaire: Building the Club Tattoo Empire
7. The Craft of Tattooing
Disclaimer: Thank you for being a part of our community. In all transparency, we want you to know that if you click and then purchase from any of the links above, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.