Top 7 Barbershop Business Books
Barbering is a true art and it takes more than 1500 hours of training to be successful.
Finding a mentor in the barber business can make your educational journey a lot easier but if you are looking to self educate, books and videos might be the best fit for you.
Here we have collected 7 of our favorite barber centric books that will help educate you about the business and inspire you to be the best that you can be.
1. Barbershop Haircut And Shave Appoinments: 15min Slots, 3 Column At A Glance Daily Schedule Appointment Book
2. Barbershop Now! (Part 1) – How to Open A Barbershop
3. The Wealthy Barber, Updated 3rd Edition: Everyone’s Commonsense Guide to Becoming Financially Independent
4. The Wealthy Barber Returns : Dramatically Older and Marginally Wiser, David Chilton Offers His Unique Perspectives on the World of Money
5. The Barber Book
6. Anatomy Of A Barber, The Hair Professionals Guide To Success
7. The Rich Barber Method: How to Attract Clients, Keep Them, and Charge More
Disclaimer: Thank you for being a part of our community. In all transparency, we want you to know that if you click and then purchase from any of the links above, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.