Top 7 Barbershop Tools
Successful barbers are passionate leaders and inspired innovators. Their craft is taken seriously and isn’t diminished by cheap gimmicks. They create an environment that both thrills and comforts their clients.
A great barbershop is a gathering place for the community where its people are transformed, literally and figuratively. A well run barbershop requires dedication, patience and a relentless drive to succeed.
Having the right tools is just as critical. Having the right tools can mean the difference between being the best barbershop in the area and being just another place to get a haircut.
1. The Beard Black Beard Shaping & Styling Tool with inbuilt Comb
2. Dyson Hair Dryer Wall Mount Holder, Aluminum Alloy Wall Bracket Holder for Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
3. Salon Supply Co Hair Cutting Cape Salon Professional – Lightweight Water Resistant – Snap Closure
4. Equinox Professional Razor Edge Hair Cutting Scissors/Shears – (6.5″) Adjustment Tension Screw, 100% Stainless Steel
5. Bigfoot Shaves | Double Edge Razor Blades | Super Stainless Steel | for Mild & Sensitive Skin
6. Anself Large Hair Cutting Neck Duster Brush Professional Barber Natural Fiber Wooden Handle Cutting Kits
7. Andis 04603 Go Professional Outliner II Square Blade Trimmer
Disclaimer: Thank you for being a part of our community. In all transparency, we want you to know that if you click and then purchase from any of the links above, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.