Top 7 Pizzeria Must Have Tools
Pizza is a gift that just keeps on giving. It is virtually impossible to get bored of pizza and it is delicious any time of day or night.
Hungry first thing in the morning? An egg and sausage pizza will start your day right. Quick office lunch? A slice of margherita pizza will bring undoubtedly bring you back to life. Romantic dinner date? Love will definitely be in the air when sharing a bbq chicken pizza.
Now, if you are lucky enough to make pizza for a living then you are making people’s day EVERY day! Without the right tools though, you won’t be impressing the crowds of people that need your pizza. Here are our 7 favorite tools for every passionate pizzeria owner:
1. Set of Silicone Smoker Oven Gloves – Extreme Heat Resistant Washable Mitts
2. 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
3. 14” Pizza Cutter by Kitchenstar | Sharp Stainless Steel Slicer Knife – Rocker Style w Blade Cover
4. Kitchy Pizza Cutter Wheel – Super Sharp and Easy To Clean Slicer, Kitchen Gadget with Protective Blade Guard
5. Update International BRW-38PO 38-Inch Pizza Oven Brush
6. Bristles 4004 Industrial Strength Pizza Oven Stone Brush Scraper and Cleaner 10”
7. Ash Shovel – Galvanized Steel with Aluminum Handle
Disclaimer: Thank you for being a part of our community. In all transparency, we want you to know that if you click and then purchase from any of the links above, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.