Top 7 Sushi Bar Tools
There are few more delightful pleasures in life than eating an incredible sushi meal. The experience, when done properly, is delicious, memorable and worth sharing with everyone you know.
Sushi is an art and a sushi chef is one of the most respected occupations in the foodie world. It takes years and years of mentorship, lessons and experience. It takes a special kind of dedication and a deep love for one’s craft and it is only natural for someone whos is entrepreneurial minded to want to open their own sushi bar.
The shift from artist to business owner is not an easy trek but the rewards are many. Success relies upon the skill, product, team and tools. Here are our favorite sushi bar tools for 2019:
1. ZELITE INFINITY Chef Knife 8 inch – Alpha-Royal Series – Best Quality Japanese AUS10 Super Steel 67 Layer Damascus
2. Sharp Pebble Premium Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone 2 Side Grit 1000/6000 Waterstone | Best Whetstone Sharpener | NonSlip Bamboo Base & Angle Guide
3. Ateco 4901 Round Stainless Steel Form, 3 by 1.75-Inches High
4. Ironwood Gourmet 28138 Kyoto Sushi Stand, Acacia Wood
5. Chef Works Men’s Montreal Cool Vent Chef Coat
6. 12-inch Half Circle Food Cone and Sushi Hand Roll Display Stand
7. HuaLan Fiberglass Reusable Chopsticks Set Dishwasher-Safe
Disclaimer: Thank you for being a part of our community. In all transparency, we want you to know that if you click and then purchase from any of the links above, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.