Top 7 Personal Trainer Business Books
As a personal trainer, it is vital to your business to remember to keep your mind as fit as your body. In regards to business, your attention is constantly split between providing health benefits to your clients and furthering your organization’s success.
In an industry crowded with competition, pattern interrupts can not only prove your expertise but can also set you apart from everyone else. However gaining the tools, techniques and knowledge can be daunting considering the vast resources that exist and the limited time that you have to find them.
As experts in business and brand development, we took on the challenge to exercise your brain. We have done all of the research for you and compiled this list of books below to train your mind and bring your business to the next level.
1. Ignite the Fire: The Secrets to Building a Successful Personal Training Career
2. Building Indestructible Athletes: The Small Things that Make Athletes Great
3. Strength Training Anatomy
4. The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding
5. Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
6. Delavier’s Women’s Strength Training Anatomy Workouts
7. Workout/Fitness and/or Nutrition Journal/Planners – Designed by Experts, w/Illustrations
Disclaimer: Thank you for being a part of our community. In all transparency, we want you to know that if you click and then purchase from any of the links above, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.